At Thomas Middlecott we believe that a strong partnership with parents is really important.
A regular programme of Parents’ Evenings exists, where parents and carers have the opportunity to meet with their child’s subject teachers to discuss academic progress and receive pastoral updates.
At Thomas Middlecott Academy we expect our parent/carers to:
- Send their son / daughter to school each day, on time and in full uniform
- Ensure they have all the necessary equipment and kit needed
- Take an interest in their son / daughter’s education by encouraging him / her to complete homework and provide opportunities for learning
- Keep the school informed about any problems which might affect their child’s learning
- Attend Parents’ Meetings
- Support the school and its policies as fully as possible
- Read all correspondence from the school and respond as quickly as possible
- Encourage their child to have a positive attitude to school
- Encourage their child to do his / her best at all times
Thomas Middlecott Academy opened on 1st March 2015. Performance data presented on the Department for Education's School Performance Tables for our predecessor school can be found here.
Previous Ofsted reports for our predecessor school are available here.
You may also find the following link about internet safety useful: www.thinkyouknow.co.uk/parents