Thomas Middlecott Academy works with you.
By building strong partnerships with parents and carers we can work together and ensure young people succeed.
Parents and carers rightly have high expectations of their child’s school, but equally important is their role in ensuring that their child succeeds in their education.
Parents and carers can expect the academy to:
- Provide an effective learning environment for all students
- Give structured pastoral support to students throughout their time at the academy
- Enable students to broaden their horizons through the provision of excellent opportunities
The academy can expect parents and carers to ensure that their child:
- Has an excellent record in terms of attendance and punctuality
- Arrived at the academy each day ready to learn with all the necessary equipment
- Completes all homework to the best of their ability
- Participates in a wide range of exciting enrichment opportunities
- Has a learning environment at home that encourages enquiry and discovery
- Promotes the academy’s values, such as caring for each other and wearing their uniform correctly.
Thomas Middlecott Academy opened on 1st March 2015. Performance data presented on the Department for Education's School Performance Tables for our predecessor school can be found here.
Our latest Ofsted reports for the school are available here.
2018 (provisional) KS4 Results
You may also find the following link about internet safety useful: www.thinkyouknow.co.uk/parents