Thursday, March 7, 2019 - 10:43
480 secondary school students from across the David Ross Education...
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 - 16:09
Over 50 students from all eleven secondary schools within the David...
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015 - 15:50Thomas Middlecott Academy’s annual drama production saw students perform the Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. The play, which is based on the book by John Boyne, tells the poignant story of the forbidden
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015 - 15:47A student from Thomas Middlecott Academy is set to perform for tens of thousands of people this summer after winning a place in a West End song and dance troupe. Year 11 student, Ben Terry, has
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015 - 15:44Her Majesty’s Royal Engineers recently joined students at the academy for an afternoon of team-building and problem-solving. As the students split into small teams, it was all about taking your time
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015 - 15:42Celebrating success is an important part of life at Thomas Middlecott Academy, so we were delighted to welcome students and their parents to a celebration evening this term. Alongside awards for
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015 - 15:39As part of a drive to inspire the next generation of engineers and scientists, RAF Scampton recently hosted a day of workshops and activities for secondary schools. Our students had the chance to
- Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 09:28Students from Thomas Middlecott Academy competed with pride as they took home a number of medals from the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup. Special guests Denise Lewis OBE, Gabby Logan
- Friday, April 24, 2015 - 14:05Megan Featherstone, a Year 11 student at Thomas Middlecott Academy has won a gold medal in the 2015 International Taekwondo Championships in Switzerland. Representing Great Britain, Megan beat off
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015 - 12:07A key focus for Thomas Middlecott Academy is supporting Year 11 students in every way possible to prepare for their exams. As people respond to different approaches to revision, the academy
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015 - 11:43The Trust’s annual Cross Country Cup once again put over 200 students from across DRET’s secondary academies through their paces. The top runners from each academy competed against their peers in the
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015 - 11:31A number of students from Thomas Middlecott Academy recently took part in the Lincolnshire Sainsbury's School Games. Competing against 650 children from 80 schools across thr county, the academy came