Friday, November 30, 2018 - 10:59
If you haven't applied for your child's secondary school place, you...
Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 16:23
Staff and students at Kirton's Thomas Middlecott Academy , part of...
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015 - 15:44Her Majesty’s Royal Engineers recently joined students at the academy for an afternoon of team-building and problem-solving. As the students split into small teams, it was all about taking your time
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015 - 15:42Celebrating success is an important part of life at Thomas Middlecott Academy, so we were delighted to welcome students and their parents to a celebration evening this term. Alongside awards for
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015 - 15:39As part of a drive to inspire the next generation of engineers and scientists, RAF Scampton recently hosted a day of workshops and activities for secondary schools. Our students had the chance to
- Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 09:28Students from Thomas Middlecott Academy competed with pride as they took home a number of medals from the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup. Special guests Denise Lewis OBE, Gabby Logan
- Friday, April 24, 2015 - 14:05Megan Featherstone, a Year 11 student at Thomas Middlecott Academy has won a gold medal in the 2015 International Taekwondo Championships in Switzerland. Representing Great Britain, Megan beat off
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015 - 12:07A key focus for Thomas Middlecott Academy is supporting Year 11 students in every way possible to prepare for their exams. As people respond to different approaches to revision, the academy
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015 - 11:43The Trust’s annual Cross Country Cup once again put over 200 students from across DRET’s secondary academies through their paces. The top runners from each academy competed against their peers in the
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015 - 11:31A number of students from Thomas Middlecott Academy recently took part in the Lincolnshire Sainsbury's School Games. Competing against 650 children from 80 schools across thr county, the academy came
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015 - 10:27A talented student from the academy has received a gold medal at the British Schools National Judo Championships. Artjoms Jurkjans, Year 11, came top in the boys (Year 10-11) Under 81kg category,
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015 - 10:20Students recently travelled to London to bring their studies to life at the Natural History Museum. The visit focused on science, history and evolution. As well as the prehistoric exhibits, which are