Thursday, March 7, 2019 - 10:43
480 secondary school students from across the David Ross Education...
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 - 16:09
Over 50 students from all eleven secondary schools within the David...
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 11:35This year saw Thomas Middlecott Academy take a total of 90 students across nine squads to compete at the DRET Winter Cup. Around 1,000 students from across the Trust’s secondary academies came
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - 13:54Students and staff from Thomas Middlecott Academy joined nine other DRET academies for a visit to Google UK's offices last week. The event, which brought together primary, secondary and Sixth Form
- Friday, November 4, 2016 - 16:29Year 11 students from Thomas Middlecott Academy have been finding out more about the UK’s democratic system, as part of a trip to the iconic Houses of Parliament. As part of their GCSE Citizenship
- Friday, November 4, 2016 - 15:49Starting a new school can often be a daunting experience, so an Outward Bound trip was the perfect opportunity for Year 7 students at Thomas Middlecott Academy to get to know each other last term.
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 10:37Thomas Middlecott Academy is delighted to welcome you to our Open Mornings taking place on 14th, 17th & 20th October. As a DRET academy our aim is to broaden the horizons of each and every one of
- Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:45Happy students were the order of the day at Thomas Middlecott Academy when GCSE results were opened today. David Yates, Executive Principal, said that there was a great deal that the academy should
- Thursday, August 4, 2016 - 11:30Year 7 students from Thomas Middlecott Academy are now published authors, thanks to a project run by Scholastic. “We are Writers” offers a unique opportunity for students to see their writing
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - 17:52Students from Thomas Middlecott Academy took part in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a festival of sport that recognises and celebrates the talent and dedication of the
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 15:30As part of a trip, organised by the Kalisher Trust, a group of four Thomas Middlecott Academy students recently visited the Royal Courts of Justice, otherwise known as the Old Bailey , in London. The
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 15:00Year 11 students at Thomas Middlecott Academy enjoyed a well-deserved break from their GCSE exams, when they visited Boston Bowl and Playtowers. Niamh Taylor and Bartosz Jasik were the highest