Thursday, March 7, 2019 - 10:43
480 secondary school students from across the David Ross Education...
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 - 16:09
Over 50 students from all eleven secondary schools within the David...
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 - 10:43480 secondary school students from across the David Ross Education Trust showcased their incredible sporting talents as they competed for this year’s Spring Cup. The prestigious sporting event, held
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019 - 16:09Over 50 students from all eleven secondary schools within the David Ross Education Trust had the opportunity to take part in the annual Performance Conference, held at the £40-million David Ross
- Friday, November 30, 2018 - 10:59If you haven't applied for your child's secondary school place, you now have until 14 December to apply! Lincolnshire County Council have confirmed they will be accepting application up until the
- Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 16:23Staff and students at Kirton's Thomas Middlecott Academy , part of the David Ross Education Trust , are delighted to welcome you to the academy’s FREE Year 5 and 6 Sports Day, taking place from 6.
- Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 10:14As part of the David Ross Education Trust, we are committed to providing a world-class education for each and every one of our students at Thomas Middlecott Academy. We pride ourselves on academic
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 12:43Year 11 students at Kirton’s Thomas Middlecott Academy , part of the David Ross Education Trust, have been celebrating after receiving their long-awaited GCSE results today. Jonathan Harris,
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 12:46Staff and students at Thomas Middlecott Academy are delighted to welcome you to our Open Evening on Tuesday 18th September 2018. We will also be holding an Open Week from Monday 24th - Friday 28th
- Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - 10:28Over 1,500 student athletes from across the David Ross Education Trust came together to compete in the Trust’s annual Summer Cup – the pinnacle of its sporting calendar that celebrates and recognises
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018 - 13:58As students are busy preparing for the Summer Cup, the David Ross Education Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. Olympic, World, European and Commonwealth triple jump
- Monday, April 30, 2018 - 15:07On Tuesday 24th April, members of Thomas Middlecott Academy's Burnett News Club collected a cheque for £250 from Tesco in Boston. This very generous donation from Tesco will be used to buy books for