Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 15:31
Students from Thomas Middlecott Academy had an incredible day when...
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 12:19
Thomas Middlecott Academy is raising money for the David Ross...
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 15:31Students from Thomas Middlecott Academy had an incredible day when they competed in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup – the biggest event within the network’s sporting calendar
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 12:19Thomas Middlecott Academy is raising money for the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Inspiration Fund. This fund will help support and enhance our outstanding enrichment programme, designed to
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - 15:36As the countdown to the DRET Summer Cup begins, the Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. We are thrilled to be welcoming five-time Olympic gold medallist rower, Sir Steve
- Friday, May 5, 2017 - 13:02Students from secondary academies across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) came together to compete in the annual DRET Debating Cup Final. The heated contest, which was held at the Lakeside Arts
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 15:55Two Thomas Middlecott Academy students are celebrating after scooping first prizes in the annual DRET Art and Photography Competitions. The competition, open to all primary and secondary academies
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 15:47This year’s Music Cup brought together musicians from the across the David Ross Education Trust’s (DRET) secondary academies. The annual competition, which was held at Kelham Hall in Nottinghamshire
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017 - 14:10Students can now borrow a wide range of textbooks and revision guides through the David Ross Education Trust’s eBook Library. Following its initial rollout in March 2017, the DRET eBook library
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 - 09:47Students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) travelled to the capital this term to compete in the National Junior Indoor Rowing Championships. Held at the Lee Valley Athletics Centre in
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 15:33Over 450 students from secondary schools across the Trust competed in the annual DRET Music Cup. Talented musicians performed on stage at Kelham Hall in Nottinghamshire, in front of their peers,
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 13:23Students at Thomas Middlecott Academy competed for the Spring Cup at the University of Nottingham, home to the brand new David Ross Sports Village. Supported by Olympic gold medallist Crista Cullen,